Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oprah & Terrance Howard Steam Up The Big Screen In Hot New Film "The Butler"




Check out Oprah doing her thing with the ever so sexy Terrance Howard in a still shot of their final love scene from their new movie, The Butler. Their on screen chemistry is apparent, and from the demure look on Howard's face, it's going to be hot!!! #Yes....I LOVE me some Terrance Howard, he's been sexy to me every since his Sunset Park days (uh, oh...showing my age lol).

At any rate, Oprah is getting her Cougar on honey, and her choice in leading men is impeccable. #GetItO...I think it's gonna be a smash at the box office, will you see the film when it comes out?



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon
    it ;) I may revisit once again since I book-marked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.


    Here is my webpage ... www.learnpaintlessdentremoval.com

    ReplyDelete