Monday, May 7, 2012

Every Massage Deserves A Happy Ending.....Or Does It?!?

John Travolta

Baybeeee.....the next thing I know my boo, John Travolta, has been hit by a lawsuit for assault and sexual battery!!! The talented actor and pilot has been indulging in the ultimate body pampering, scoring rub downs so powerful that he felt the need to release some of that pent up energy. The problem? His masseur, whom we shall call John Doe, felt otherwise. John Doe, claims that the beautiful blue eyed Travolta made unwarranted advances toward him. He goes on to say that the actor, touched his ummmm....genitalia & he is seeking 2Mil in damages. Hmmm. Say it ain't so John! Well, that's exactly what his (Travolta's) reps said in an attempt to contact him regarding the charges. I don't know whether it's true or not, but I don't put it past him! Anything goes on behind closed doors doesn't it? Stay up John, by the law you're innocent until proven guilty. I won't judge but damned if I don't wish I could've been a fly on the wall that fateful January night......Like my grandmother used to say-"it'll all come out in the wash". Guess we all will just have to wait and see what the outcome is.   

8 comments: