Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Remembering My Mother...Mrs. Joyce Williams


Mrs. Joyce Williams
Rest In Peace Beautiful
~8/11/48-5/08/07~

Taking some time out to reflect on and be truly grateful for the bond that my Mama & I shared....thinking about how she passed on the Tuesday before Mother's Day, just like it is today. I'm feeling some kind of way about this & can't begin to explain. As much as it breaks my heart to live this life without her, my spirit is soothed with the thought that she's at a state of calm, serene, paradise. She's in the good company of her first born, my sister Tara...her parents, and all of her siblings. I never remember a time when I saw her down, even while battling pancreatic cancer. She never complained, never asked why me? She just LIVED. I owe it to her to do the exact same thing for my children, they deserve it. I lied when I told myself that I wouldn't cry today, but since when does the brain control the heart? What I will do, is my absolute best to keep a sun shiny disposition. I'm speaking life, bright energy, and love into my day as well as yours. ~MUAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment