Thursday, October 18, 2012

Twitter Pic: A Nearly Naked Wyclef Jean


Wyclef Jean tweeted this damn near naked photo of himself yesterday in celebration of his 43rd birthday. (0.o) #ForWhat? The entertainer captioned the photo, "TODAY I AM 43 YEARS OLD! I look and feel 26! You can't hold a good man down!" Um....No, you don't.  Don't get me wrong, that body (greased to the capacity and all) looks amazing, but the face tells the tale of a 40 something year old man honey. Own that.
Might just be me but, I can't stand to see barefoot men or any man who's not participating in Olympic swimming wearing speedos.  It just looks like it hurts.  Oh well, at 43 he is a grown ass man and can do what he wants. Must be tryna deflect all that shade he threw at Lauryn Hill a few weeks ago when he came out with his memoir, claiming that he thought he was her baby daddy.
Whatever the case may be, he's starting to turn me all the way off. What say you?


-Care For Some Tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment